Money Matters Team
Our Money Matters Team offer expert knowledge, support and guidance with benefits, rent arrears, debt, money management and energy advice and support.
If you are struggling financially and are experiencing difficulties with your benefits, have debts or are finding it difficult to manage your money and pay your rent then we can help.
We look to address the root cause of your concerns and worries and deliver long term solutions through referrals to in-house and external support teams delivering money advice, employment support and health and wellbeing support. You can read more about the support the team can help with HERE .
We can support with:
- Gain extra income through obtaining a variety of extra benefits
- Liaise with partner agencies in relation to your benefit claims
- Carry out trial calculations
- Maximise your income
- Construct appeals on your behalf
- Attend tribunals in support of refused applications
- Make necessary referrals to relevant agencies
- Help to manage debts by finding the right solution for you, anything from negotiating with creditors to supporting with Debt Relief Orders and Bankruptcy.
- Help you to budget and manage your money effectively
- Minimise and reduce your expenditure on gas, electric and water
- Ease financial and emotional pressures.
- Research Trusts and Charities and assist with any relevant grant applications.
Here is an example of the Money Matters team helping a customer - we can help you too.
Call us 0300 303 9848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are worried about money, you can refer yourself to the team by using the form below: