How to make a complaint
How Do I Make a Complaint?
We try to make sure that we do everything right first time. Sometimes we get things wrong and you might want to complain. This leaflet explains what to do if you are not happy with the service you have received from us.
It tells you who can complain, how to make a complaint, how we deal with complaints, what will happen to your complaint and what to do if you are not happy with our response.
Who Can Make a Complaint
A complaint can be made by any of the following customers, individually or as a collective group:
- Holder of a tenancy agreement
- Commercial leaseholders
- Shared owners
- Lay advocates or representatives, with written consent
How to Make a Complaint
- Complete this form and hand it in at any of our offices
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us on 0300 3039848
How do we Deal with Your Complaint
We have a strict procedure in place for dealing wit h your complaint. We will:
- Treat your complaint confidentially
- Treat you fairly
- Recognise that you have the right to complain and not treat you differently because you have complained.
- Deal with your complaint as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Tell you what is happening and when you can expect to receive a reply.
What will Happen with Your Complaint
Complaints will be dealt with and resolved at the earliest possible stage and will be acknowledged within five working days of receipt.