This website is designed to be accessible to as many people as possible. It is compatible with modern devices, including smart phones and tablets. If you have any difficulties using this site, please Contact us and let us know - we will do our best to help.
You can change the text size using the browser settings. Here's how you do it for each browser:
- Google Chrome - Select Tools, then Zoom
- Internet Explorer - Select the View menu, then select an option Text Size
- Mozilla Firefox - Select the View menu, then Text Size
- Opera - Select the View menu, then choose the Zoom percentage you need
- Safari - Select the View menu, then choose either 'make text bigger' or 'make text smaller'.
You can navigate around our website by using your keyboard, rather than your mouse. Some people have restricted mobility, and find using their keyboard much easier.
The tab key allows you to move forward on each page through menus, links and text boxes. Pressing the shift and tab key together allows you to move back. The arrow keys will allow you to scroll up, down, left, or right.
When you land on a drop down box with a series of options, you can use the Alt key and the up or down arrow to make your selection, before pressing Enter.
You can translate the content of this website to a language of your choice using google translate at the top of the website homepage. We can also supply you with printed copies of translated leaflets and other information. Just Contact us to request this.