Report a Repair
We're responsible for items that were in your home when you moved in, have since been installed by us, the structure of the building and most external works within the boundary of the property. We will also maintain items that you have installed where you have obtained the necessary permission from us.
If your repair is an emergency, please call 0800318259 24-hours a day
To report a routine repair call: 03003039848
You can also report a repair via Facebook or on the form below.
All repairs are allocated a priority level:
- Responsive Repairs: These are undertaken on a priority basis based on the nature of the report.
- Emergency Priority One: We aim to complete these within 24 hours.
- Routine Priority Three: We aim to complete these within 28 days and are non-emergency.
When reporting a repair, we are able to provide you with an appointment date and time slot convenient to you and our Customer Support Assistants will discuss your requirements in detail.
The time slots that we are able to offer are:
- All Day – This appointment will be attended to at some time during the working day, between 7:30am and 5:30pm.
- AM – This appointment will be attended to between 7:30am and 12.00pm.
- PM – This appointment will be attended to between 12:00pm and 5:30pm.
- School Run – This appointment will be attended to between the hours of 9:30am and 3:00pm, and is used to accommodate customers who need to drop children off at school.
- Programmed Repairs: For work that will take more than four hours to complete, we will draw up a timetable with you with a target completion time not exceeding one year from when it was reported.
Please note Priority One repairs are for emergencies only and if any repair requests are found not to be a genuine emergency, then you may be charged for the works. Likewise, any repairs that are deemed to have been requested as a result of damage caused by you, you may also be charged for them.
What is an Emergency?
We classify an emergency repair to be one or more of the following;
- Severe water leaks or bursts
- Blocked toilets (if there is only one in the property)
- Total loss of power
- No heating/hot water
- Access problems
- Serious risks to health and safety
You may be charged for a repair if it is clear that the damage was caused by you or someone who was in your property. You may be charged in advance for the following repairs:
- Replacement keys (unless you have a crime number)
- Assisting you if you are locked out
- General repairs not attributed to wear & tear
- Repeated re-glazing (unless you have a crime number)
- Damage to the property not attributed to wear & tear
- Removal of structures without our permission