What is an Emergency Repair?
We classify an emergency to be one or more of the following;
- Severe water leaks or bursts
- Blocked toilets (if there is only one in the property)
- Total loss of power
- No heating/hot water
- Access problems
- Serious risks to health and safety
If you think you have a gas leak or can smell gas, leave the house and phone the National Gas Emergencies number immediately on 0800 111 999.
To report an emergency repair please call us on 0300 303 9848
COVID-19 Information for Customers
COVID-19 Update 20 -5 -20
Our latest service update can be found here
We understand this is a worrying situation, the safety of our colleagues and customers is our utmost priority. Following the Government decision to implement ‘social distancing’ measures, we have made some temporary changes to our services to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
We are still open for business, but we are reducing our face to face appointments. The changes below will be in place to protect our colleagues and customers.
From 23rd March;
- The Repairs & Maintenance service covers emergency repairs only and will also include any necessary compliance checks / H&S related work or inspections.
Our customer service team have contacted all customers with booked appointments and cancelled any non-emergency repairs. We have cancelled any planned works such as kitchen and bathrooms.
To see what an emergency repair is click here http://socsi.in/tgZWW
- My Account – rent & repairs app. We are temporarily closing the option to report a non-emergency repair via our app. You can still use the app to pay rent and check your rent balances, click here for more information https://myaccount.wvht.co.uk/
- Our Head Office is closed.
We are monitoring the advice from the Government and we will keep you updated via our website and facebook page.