Report a Repair


We're responsible for items that were in your home when you moved in, have since been installed by us, the structure of the building and most external works within the boundary of the property. 

If your repair is an emergency, please call 0800 318 259 (24hr - 7 day a week number).

To report a routine repair call: 0300 303 9848

You can also report a repair via Facebook or on the form below.

Report a Repair

Note: Questions marked by * are mandatory

This field protects against spam. Please answer the question below


All repairs are allocated a priority level:

  • Responsive Repairs: These are undertaken on a priority basis based on the nature of the report.
  • Emergency Priority One: We aim to complete these within 24 hours.
  • Routine Priority Three: We aim to complete these within 28 days and are non-emergency.
Repairs Appointments

When reporting a repair we will provide you with an appointment date and time slot convenient to you and our Customer Support Assistants will discuss your requirements in detail.

The time slots that we are able to offer are:

  • All Day – This appointment will be attended to at some time during the working day, from 7.30am (with customers agreement), if not between 8.00am to 5.00pm.
  • AM – This appointment will be attended from 7:30am (with customers agreement), if not 8.00am to 12.00 midday
  • PM – This appointment will be attended to between 12:00 midday to 5.00pm
  • School Run – This appointment will be attended to between the hours of 9:30am and 3:00pm, and is used to accommodate customers who need to drop off, and collect children from school.
  • Programmed Repairs: For work that will take more than four hours to complete, we will draw up a timetable with you with a target completion time not exceeding one year from when it was reported.

Please note Priority One repairs are for emergencies only and if any repair requests are found not to be a genuine emergency, then you may be charged for the works. Likewise, any repairs that are deemed to have been requested as a result of damage caused by you, you may also be charged for them.