Money Matters Team
The Money Matters Team can offer knowledge, support and guidance with welfare benefits, debt, money management and intensive support with financial issues at the beginning of your tenancy. If you are struggling financially and are experiencing difficulties with your benefits, have debts or are finding it difficult to manage your money and pay your rent then we can help. Call them on: 01606 813 341
If you are having problems with your benefits or don’t feel that you are getting all the benefits that you are entitled to, then our Money Advisors Kelly Worthington Sarah Abbott, and Lauren Hanox can help.
We can support, help and guide you with welfare benefits issues:
- Gain extra income through obtaining a variety of extra welfare benefits
- Prioritise tenants with rent arrears or who are classed as vulnerable
- Liaise with partner agencies in relation to your benefit claims
- Carry out trial calculations
- Maximise your income
- Construct appeals on your behalf
- Attend tribunals in support of refused applications
- Make necessary referrals to relevant agencies
If you are worried about money, you can refer yourself to the team by using the form below:
West Cheshire Credit Union
We work closely with West Cheshire Credit Union to promote safe saving and borrowing.
West Cheshire Credit Union is a financial co-operative serving the population of those who either live or work in the boundaries of Cheshire West and Chester.
People join the Credit Union to save money safely, and borrow money affordably. Those who join West Cheshire Credit Union are better able to plan for future expenses, and have access to ethical and affordable financial services. Call them on 01244399006.