Tenancy Services

The Tenancy Services Team looks after the routine management of tenancies such as ASB mutual exchanges and permissions to improve your home. The Tenancy Enforcement Team can support you if something has gone wrong, for example you are suffering from anti-social behaviour in your neighbourhood or you suspect tenancy fraud. 

For general enquiries about your tenancy email Emily Pointon or contact us