Rent & Repairs App
Our 'My Account' rent & repairs* app is available free to all Weaver Vale customers. Features included;
- Pay rent online,
- Book (and reschedule) repairs 24/7*
- Check your rent balance
- Update your contact details
The App also has a built in self-diagnose* function which customers can use to correctly diagnose potential repairs before booking the appointments.
The App is available on both the Google play store and Apple store allowing customers to manage tenancies whenever and whereever they need to.
To download the app click here
*please note the repairs functions on the app are curerntly disabled due to COVID-19 service changes.
What is an Emergency Repair?
We classify an emergency to be one or more of the following;
- Severe water leaks or bursts
- Blocked toilets (if there is only one in the property)
- Total loss of power
- No heating/hot water
- Access problems
- Serious risks to health and safety
If you think you have a gas leak or can smell gas, leave the house and phone the National Gas Emergencies number immediately on 0800 111 999.
To report an emergency repair please call us on 0300 303 9848
You may be charged for a repair if it is clear that the damage was caused by you or someone who was in your property. You may be charged in advance for the following repairs:
- Replacement keys (unless you have a crime number)
- Assisting you if you are locked out
- General repairs not attributed to wear & tear
- Repeated re-glazing (unless you have a police crime reference number and we will review to ascertain if the recharge can be waivered)
- Damage to the property not attributed to wear & tear
- Removal of structures without our permission
We understand that all repairs are important to you. However, we group repairs into different priorities to make sure we deal with the most urgent ones quicker.
We group repairs as follows:
Responsive Repairs - These are undertaken on a priority basis based on the nature of the report.
Emergency Priority One - We aim to complete these within 24 hours.
Routine Priority Three - We aim to complete these within 28 days and are non-emergency.
When you book a repair we will provide you with an appointment date and time slot convenient to you.
The time slots that we are able to offer are:
All Day – This appointment will be attended to at some time during the working day, from 7.30am (with customers agreement), if not between 8.00am to 5.00pm.
AM – This appointment will be attended from 7:30am (with customers agreement), if not 8.00am to 12.00 midday
PM – This appointment will be attended to between 12:00 midday to 5.00pm
School Run – This appointment will be attended to between the hours of 9:30am and 3:00pm, and is used to accommodate customers who need to drop off, and collect children from school.
Programmed Repairs: For work that will take more than four hours to complete, we will draw up a timeplan with you, with a target completion time not exceeding one year from when it was reported.
Please note Priority One repairs are for emergencies only and if any repair requests are found not to be a genuine emergency, then you may be charged for the works. Likewise, any repairs that are deemed to have been requested as a result of damage caused by you, you may also be charged for them.
COVID-19 Information for Customers
Our latest service update can be found below.
We understand COVID-19 continues to be a worrying situation, the safety of our colleagues and customers is our utmost priority. We are gradually re-starting services when it is safe to do so. The changes are in place to protect our colleagues and customers.
From 22nd June customers who had repair(s) cancelled at time of lockdown will start to receive text messages with new appointments for those repairs to be rescheduled. We are unable to take new repairs as we are prioritising those cancelled repairs.
Customers can report emergency repairs via 0300 303 9848. Emergency repairs also includes any necessary compliance checks / H&S related work or inspections.
- My Account – rent & repairs app. We are temporarily closing the option to report a non-emergency repair via our app. You can still use the app to pay rent and check your rent balances, click here for more information https://myaccount.wvht.co.uk/
- Our Head Office remains closed.
- Our support teams continue to work from home, please visit the service pages on this site for more informartion.