Executive Management Team
Our Executive Management team are responsible for implementing and directing our Corporate Plan.
'Our Future' corporate plan and associated strategies gives us a clear direction for our future. There are many changes ahead, but we will continue to be a landlord of choice, with a greater focus on developing new homes for a range of tenures, helping customers into work and creating self-reliant communities.
Wayne Gales - Chief Executive
Wayne oversees the organisation which encompasses:
- Managing the affairs of the Trust in accordance with its Vision, Values, and Corporate Objectives.
- Working with the Trust Board to develop Organisational Strategy.
- Responsibility for the attainment of the agreed Strategic Objectives.
- Leadership of all colleagues.
- Day to day performance.
- Corporate Assessment & Assurance.
- Development of External Partnerships.
Cath Bett - Executive Director of Finance and Business Services
Cath oversees the following:
- Financial Planning
- Financial Management
- Business Planning
- Liaison with funders
- Legal Services
- Internal and External Audit
- Human Resources & Organisational Development
- PR & Communications
- Governance, Regulation & Assurance
Gareth Rigby - Executive Director of Customer, Place and Services
Gareth oversees the following:
- Regeneration, Development & Leaseholder Management
- Property Services & Open Spaces
- Asset Management & Planned Investment
- Health & Safety
- Property Compliance
- Tenancy and Neighbourhood Sustainability Services
- Customer Experience Hub and Customer Voice
- The Work Team
- Income Collection, Energy Advice & Money Matters
- Financial Inclusion Support
- Cotswold House
Andrew Rafferty- Executive Director of Technology & Business Improvement
Andrew oversees the following:
- Digital Technology
- Business Improvement
- Data Analysis
- Data Management & Governance
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Programme Management
- Performance Management Reporting