Becoming a Weaver Vale customer
When your application is accepted you will need to pay your first month’s rent in advance, this will be taken when you sign for your home (your tenancy agreement).
Moving into a Weaver Vale home means you can use our full range of services exclusive to our customers and have access to our friendly customer service team – plus face to face service from our staff based at our head office in Gadbrook Park, Northwich.
When our homes become available to let we always carry out a full check to see what (if any) repairs and improvement work may need to be carried out. This may mean in some circumstances you may have to wait for some work to be completed before receiving your keys. We will of course keep you updated on timescales.
We want to make sure you are able to live in your new Weaver Vale home happily and within your means. This does mean when you apply we will undertake full checks to confirm affordability and eligibility. This may include carrying out a credit reference check. Please click here to see the list of evidence required for our checks. Our team will work through this checking process with you.
When you become a customer of Weaver Vale you are able to access a wide range of services. Customer Service is at the heart of Weaver Vale and we aim to provide high levels to all of our customers.
- Decoration voucher/allowance for your new home (if needed)
- Repairs and maintenance service including gas safety and fire alarm checks.
- Free customer app; with rent payment and balance enquiry functions as well as repairs booking functions
- Emergency repairs service 365 days per year, 24 hours per day
- Improvement programme to homes
- Money (& Benefit) Advice services
- Open Spaces team
- Support and Wellbeing team
- Work and Work Advice teams
- Exclusive Home Insurance scheme
Renting a home
We have over 6,200 homes to rent throughout Cheshire, with a large variety ranging from 1-2 bedroom flats to 2,3,4 and 5 bedroom family homes, we have a home to suit you and your family.
We also have bungalows suitable for those aged 55 and over and Independent Retirement Apartments available throughout the Cheshire area. Some of our properties have also been specially adapted for mobility needs.
Areas we have homes in
- Northwich and surrounding villages
- Davenham Village
- Lostock Gralam, Northwich
- Rudheath, Northwich
- Wincham & Weaverham, Northwich
- Chelford Village near Knutsford
- Outlying rural villages such as Tarporley, Peover, Little Leigh, Byley.
Homes in West Cheshire
All of our available homes in West Cheshire are advertised online via the Cheshire West & Chester Council 'Choice Based Lettings' system. Please register via this link
Homes in East Cheshire
All of our homes in East Cheshire are advertised online via the Cheshire East Council system. Please register via this link