Changes to our services; COVID-19
We understand this is a worrying situation, the safety of our colleagues and customers is our utmost priority. Following the Government decision to raise the COVID-19 response level to ‘Delay’ phase and implement ‘social distancing’ measures, we are making some temporary changes to our services to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
We are still open for business, but we are reducing our face to face appointments. The changes below will be in place to protect our colleagues and customers.
From 23rd March;
- The Repairs & Maintenance service will cover emergency repairs only and will also include any necessary compliance checks / H&S related work or inspections.
- We will continue to undertake repair works that can be completed outside of customers’ homes, as well as safety inspections of communal areas
What will happen next?
Our customer service team will be contacting you shortly to cancel any non-emergency repairs you have booked in with us. We will also be cancelling any planned works such as kitchen, bathrooms if they haven’t started yet (we will finish these works if they have already started).
To see what an emergency repair is click here socsi.in/tgZWW
My Account – rent & repairs app.
We are temporarily closing the option to report a non-emergency repair via our app. You can still use the app to pay rent.
Head Office reception
Our head office reception at Gadbrook Park, Northwich will be closed from 19th March, apart from essential appointments that we have made with you.
If you have concerns about paying rent please contact the Income Management team on 0300 303 9848 or DM us here, they can discuss rent payment arrangements and refer you to our Money Matters and Employment teams.
Our other support services are still here for you;
• Support & Wellbeing Team 0300 303 9848 or DM us here
• Lettings team 0300 303 9848 or DM us here.
We are monitoring the advice from the Government and we will keep you updated via our Facebook page and website.
Our Neighbourhood Services Team look after the appearance of the outside spaces around your home such as open spaces and children's play parks.
The Community Caretakers will:
- Litter pick our neighbourhoods
- Remove low level graffiti
- Conduct minor repairs
- Conduct inspections of communal areas
- Conduct weekly playground inspections
- Ad-hoc horticultural work
- Participate in neighbourhood and partnership events
- Report all incidents that affect our neighbourhoods
- Spot weed spraying
- Crown lifting to trees and ground level chain saw work
Community Caretakers don't:
- Cut the grass on our open spaces
- Maintain shrub beds
- Remove abandoned vehicles