Changes to customers' rent | Latest news

Changes to customers' rent

This month (February 2020) all customers received a letter from the Trust informing of a rent* increase from 6th April 2020.

Our annual rent and service charge review is controlled by the Regulator of Social Housing. For the past 4 years we have reduced rents by 1% in line with government legislation, however the rent reduction period has now ended.

Therefore, your rent and service charge (if applicable) will increase with effect from 6th April 2020 by CPI* (as at September 2019 - 1.7%) plus 1%, an overall increase of 2.7%.
* CPI is Consumer Price Index

If you have not received this letter please contact our Income Team on 0300 303 9848. 

Comments

No comments yet: why not be the first to contribute?

Add a response

*

We have placed cookies on your computer to help make this website better. You can at any time read our cookie policy. Otherwise, we will assume that youÔÇÖre OK to continue.

Change cookie settings: