Improving Your Home

Requesting permission to make alterations to your home

If you are looking to make any sort of alterations to your home and/or garden area, you must contact the Trust first to request permission. The Trust will only grant permission for certain types of requests and these will need to be completed in line with a specific set of rules which the Trust will provide. You can request permission using the form below and must provide full details of the proposed alteration/s. Your request will be responded to within 28 days.

Please note that any alterations that you make will be treated as a condition of your tenancy agreement and if you do not adhere to the rules outlined by the Trust, this may be considered as a breach of your tenancy agreement and action could be taken against you.

If your alteration request is refused, we will inform you in writing and provide a reason for doing so.

Permission Request Form

Note: Questions marked by * are mandatory

This field protects against spam. Please answer the question below