COVID-19 Information for Customers

Our latest service update can be found below.

We understand COVID-19 continues to be a worrying situation, the safety of our colleagues and customers is our utmost priority. We are gradually re-starting services when it is safe to do so. The changes are in place to protect our colleagues and customers.

Appointments booked 

From 22nd June customers who had repair(s) cancelled at time of lockdown will start to receive text messages with new appointments for those repairs to be rescheduled. We are unable to take new repairs as we are prioritising those cancelled repairs. 

Customers can report emergency repairs via 0300 303 9848.  Emergency repairs also includes any necessary compliance checks / H&S related work or inspections.

  • My Account – rent & repairs app. We are temporarily closing the option to report a non-emergency repair via our app. You can still use the app to pay rent and check your rent balances, click here for more information
  • Our Head Office remains closed. 
  • Our support teams continue to work from home, please visit the service pages on this site for more informartion.

A visual guide to services July 2020

traffic light