COVID-19 Information for Customers
We understand even as we move through the gradual lifting of Government restrictions, COVID-19 continues to be a worrying situation, the safety of our colleagues and customers is our utmost priority.
Service Update; from Monday 19th July.
With the latest stage of the England wide lockdown roadmap set to take place on Monday 19th July we wanted to let customers know how this will affect our services. All of our services remain available, more information can be found here.
We have a responsibility to keep our colleagues and customers safe. As Covid rates continue to be high in Cheshire and Warrington we have reviewed our Health & Safety risk assessments and processes and we can confirm from Monday 19th July all of our existing enhanced H&S processes and practices will continue to be in place for all of our colleagues.
We would also ask that our customers continue to;
- Wear a mask if our colleagues are working in your homes, if you are able to.
- Keep a social distance when our colleagues are in your homes
- Ventilate your home when our colleagues are in your homes
We want to say thank you for your ongoing cooperation, we know that Covid, lockdowns and the associated impacts are frustrating but our number 1 priority is colleague and customer safety.
Due to the pandemic we are seeing daily challenges that affect our workforce and customers. We are working hard to resolve the issue as quickly and efficiently as possible. The main priority is always to keep our employees and customers safe. We do have an ongoing backlog of work and are working through this using a risk-based approach, keeping customer and employees safe at all times. This is influencing completion times for repairs which are taking longer to complete than normal, this is especially affecting large plastering works, where our staff would need to be in properties for a number of days.
Repairs Service Update July 2021
We know that Covid continues to be both a worrying and frustrating time for everyone. We want to thank customers for your ongoing understanding during this challenging time. Below is an update about our repairs service.
- We continue to book emergency repairs via 0300 303 9848, this service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can read more about emergency repairs here. Please note our out of hours call service can experience high call demand and you may need to wait on hold for a short time, there is a call back service available should this occur.
- We encourage you to book standard repairs via our My Account app. The app is available all week including weekends and uses the same booking system as our phone lines, so appointments over the phone will not be any sooner than those booked via the app. Click here to register.
- We continue to follow Government guidelines, this means when our staff have to isolate repairs appointments may have to be cancelled at short notice and then re-booked, this is to keep our staff and customers safe.
- We are experiencing some delays with materials, but we are working hard to source alternative high quality materials, this may affect some appointment timescales.
- We are actively recruiting new staff to help us with the repairs we have.
- Our customer hub staff are all working at home, and we'd ask you to bear with our staff as they may have children at home isolating but we are answering your calls and here to help.
- You can report new routine repairs via our app, click here to download or by calling us on 0300 303 9848. Emergency repairs (including any necessary compliance checks / H&S related work or inspections) continue by calling 0300 303 9848.
- Our Head Office Our Head Office at Gadbrook Park remains closed. In-line with Government Restrictions we aim to re-open our reception facility at our Gadbrook HQ from 2nd August. All of our services remain available remotely.
- Our support teams continue to work from home, please visit the service pages on this site for more informartion.
A visual guide to services