Cotswold House is more than just a roof over your head
Are you female and homeless? Cotswold House could be the start of a new journey for you or someone you know.
It provides quality supported accommodation for homeless women aged 16 to 36 years in Winsford. It has nine bedrooms.
Three of the larger rooms can house a mum and one child up to the age of two and all bedrooms are fully furnished.
The following facilities are available for residents to use, along with the other residents in the house:
- Large lounge with TV, Free view, DVD player and a Wii
- A fully equipped IT training room with computers
- A laundry with two washing machines and a tumble dryer
- Two modern kitchens, with lockable cupboards
- A reception area for visitors
- Bathrooms are shared between three residents on separate landings and have a bath and a shower.
- A soft play area developed for mums and babies to have quality time together. Appointments with midwives and health visitors can also be held there.
- A garden with spaces to sit and relax and for children to play. We also have a facility to grow our own vegetables for use in our cooking workshops and celebrations
- Access to bikes
- Video door entry, CCTV and 24 hour staffing.
To find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org