Cotswold House...more than just a roof over your head....
Cotswold House provides quality supported accommodation for homeless women aged 16-35.
We have a total of 9 bedrooms at Cotswold House, which is situated in Winsford, and a further 3 bed spaces at our Dispersed Unit, Malvern House, close by to Cotswold House.
We have 3 larger rooms which can house mum and one child up to the age of 2. All bedrooms are fully furnished.
The following facilities are available for you to use, along with the other residents in the house:
- A large lounge with TV, Free view, DVD player and a Wii!
- A fully equipped training room with computers
- A laundry with 2 washing machines and a tumble dryer.
- 2 modern kitchens, with lockable cupboards.
- A reception area where residents are allowed to have visitors according to the visitor policy
- Bathrooms are shared between 3 residents on separate landings and have a bath and a shower.
- A soft play area which was developed for mums and babies to have quality time together. Appointments with midwives and health visitors can also be held here for privacy.
- A garden with spaces to sit and relax and for children to play. We also have a facility to grow our own vegetables for use in our cooking workshops and celebrations.
Cotswold House is a safe and homely environment which includes video door entry, CCTV and 24 hour staffing.
There are 12 staff who work at Cotswold. We have the service manager, 2 senior support workers, 2 support workers, 4 assistant support workers, a resettlement worker, a training co-ordinator and an administrative assistant. The training co-ordinator and resettlement worker roles were made possible by lottery funding which was secured in 2007.
- Visitors Policy (DOC, 30 KB)